[TR] TR2/3 control head information

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Feb 12 12:58:49 MST 2010

> Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

If you use the new harness from TRF, I would definitely recommend using wire
pulling lubricant when installing it through the stator tube.  I found this
kind at Home Depot, which seemed to work well for me, but likely any brand
would work about as well.
http://www.mytoolstore.com/klein/51010.html

I've heard that other vendors offer a skinnier harness that pulls easier,
but the lube still wouldn't hurt, IMO.  Even the factory harness is pretty
darn snug, especially if the tube is kind of grungy inside.

-- Randall