[TR] TRF - Part 2

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 18 05:32:52 MST 2010

Blake, Darrell and others.

I have never had a bad experience with TRF in the almost 30+ years that I've
dealt with them. Have they gone thru some tough times, yes they have and
that's when we needed to support them the most. Does Charles give back to
those of us who own and enjoy our cars, yes he has and I appreciate what
he's done. As far as the issue regarding returns that started this whole
discussion I can only conclude that there is another side to the story
that's not been told and doesn't need to be told in this forum.
Have I always purchased from TRF? No but I can say I've done most of my
business with them and will continue to do so.

We need TRF and the things that they do for our hobby.

JVV