[TR] MGC fir sale in KY

Steve Thornton sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.com
Sun Feb 21 12:34:42 MST 2010

All-

Below is an email I received yesterday about a car that is local and that I
have know about for many years. Keith Kubic, the owner, is a well known
carburetor guy here in Bowling Green and has had this car for probably 30
years. Unfortunately, for the last several years the car sat outside in the
weather and the result of that situation is evident in the photos.

However, if anyone on this list has an interest I am certainly willing to help
with coordinating contact, additional photos or short term storage if it
helps.

I know it is not a TR, but it was MG's attempt to add hp to run with the
throaty and robust TR6!

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

1968 Triumph TR 250
1963 Jaguar Mk II RHD
2000 Indian Chief
2007 HD Heritage Springer
1963 HD Topper

You are subscribed as wbeech at flash.net

Hi gang,MG guru Keith Kubic is finally letting go of his MGC which has
been parked behind his house since the 70's when a college kid sold it to
Keith because it needed a starter. The starter was never acquired and the car
sat. Now it needs a complete rebuild. Last title 1979. Everything is there but
the starter. All original smog control is still there. Call him ASAP if
interested because I will be posting it on Craigslist this week, then Ebay if
no action there. I am posting for Keith because he has no PC. It was a
struggle trying to value this car due to the rarity and condition. He wanted
$4k but I think $2,500 is right on target for a quick
sale. http://bgeuroclassics.webs.com/apps/photos/ (Let me know if link does
not open for you) Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T