[TR] Daughters First ticket

rbtr3a at cox.net rbtr3a at cox.net
Thu Feb 25 08:00:45 MST 2010

Well my 16 year old daughter received her first speeding ticket this morning. 19 mph over in a 35 zone. She know she will have to pay the ticket ant that she will have to park her truck.  When I gave her the truck for her B day she had to sign a contract with me regarding the rules.  In the contract states that upon receiving a moving violation the vehicle will be parked and the penalty will be determined.  So my question is how long should I require her to park the truck.  In addition to paying the fine.

Ronnie Babbitt
Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone with SprintSpeed