[TR] License plates, State of Texas info my MD state (YOM)

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 13:05:42 MST 2010

On 1/9/10, Pete Groh <pete_groh at yahoo.com> wrote:
> In Maryland, your can register license plates the same year of  your car. I
> came across this information about Texas license plates, and put in a request for
> letters/numbers 65 TR4.

Are you saying that MD will let you use a plate made by these guys if
the numbers match what you have had approved?

AZ allows year-of-manufacture plates but I doubt they would go for an
aftermarket substitute, especially one made by a photo process instead
of the stamped metal the originals would have had.