[TR] Tr4 under dash brackets

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 30 09:08:39 MST 2010

On Saturday 30 January 2010 10:39:10 am Gary O'Hagan wrote:
> Seven inches of snow and still falling.
> Guess I'll be here a while.
> Can someone send me a photo of where
> these supports go?  The longer one I can
> figure out.  The shorter piece has me stumped.
> Couldn't find any pictures in the manuals.
> http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab269/goh62agan/?
> action=view&current=IMG_1772.jpg&newest=1
> Thanks
> Gary O

> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
>

> You are subscribed as yellowtr at adelphia.net
>
> Triumphs at autox.team.net
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

Gary,

Those brackets are to secure the steering under the dash.

My 4 is currently in storage but if you need the parts diagram ping me and I
will forward you the .pdf.

The parts blowup is on page 173 and the shorter part # 35  (611532) is the tie
rod steering column clamp rear to dash.

If memory serves me correct, the part is positioned vertical from the clamp to
the dash.

Bob