[TR] Clutch Master

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 1 06:02:11 MDT 2010

On Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:27:39 pm James Henningsen wrote:
> Mineral spirits sound like a good plan.  There was a lot of solid matter in
> the master from sitting so long and  I want to make sure it gets cleaned
> out before pumping the silicon through.
> Thanks, jim

Jim,

I use alcohol and brake cleaner + compressed air not mineral spirits.

I don't want any residue from the spirits to get to the seals etc.

You can get cans of break parts cleaner from auto parts stores which remove
gunk etc. They have the small red hose on the nozzle that forces a high
pressure stream into the hose like on a WD-40 can.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Bob