[TR] lending cars?

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 08:28:36 MDT 2010

This is a hard one. I let my SON drive away from his wedding in the TR3 and had no problem with that. If a friend asked, I might offer the Stag with me as driver and them in the back. If they were good enough friends to lend the car to them, I'd disconnect the overdrive, since they'd not me needing it and I wouldn't want them to accidentally hurt things. Over all, I feel comfortable driving for them....
I'm the same way with power tools, I'll go use my tools for friends instead of lending them out.
Just my two cents worth. (The same son has had my S2000 for weeks at a time and I don't worry at all - but 50 year old cars are different)