[TR] TR3 Spring-back Side Mirrors

HANS DEFERRANTE tr3 at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 13 00:59:55 MDT 2010

Hi Dennis,
Yes, I remember now, it was you I saw with those mirrors on "Cathy's
drive". I wrote an e-mail to the Tex people 4 days ago inquiring
about price and shipping. The only supplier I could find was in the
UK. It showed the various types and part numbers, but no prices.  I
haven't heard back from them. Do you know if there is another supplier?

Thanks, Hans