[TR] TR4 Zipper Window Top

Alan Myers amfoto1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 15:27:09 MDT 2010

Hi Geo,

TR4 was never available with a zippered rear window (the way some of the later
models were). I've never seen an aftermarket top fitted with one, either.

It's going to be a custom job. I'd suggest talking to some more upholstery
shops until you find one that will make the modification. Once you find one,
ask to see some of their work to be sure you are happy with it.

Alan Myers
San Jose, California
amfoto1 at aol.com
'62 TR4 CT17602L