[TR] TR3 fuel lines

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Jul 18 06:58:50 MDT 2010

Last week someone asked about fuel line fittings.  I gave an answer based
on my vague recollection.  I think this was based on the TR6 configuration
and was not valid for the TR3.  I was digging up some more of my TR3 parts and
I came across what I believe is the fuel line and it has compression
fittings at the tank and at the splice at the midpoint.

Once again, my car may not be configured as per the factory, there was a
DPO but the lines look old enough to be OE.

Dave