[TR] LINERS - REBORE

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Jul 22 14:45:39 MDT 2010

My preference is to bore when I have known OEM LINERS.

We have bored both OEM and AFTERMARKET liners and there is a noticeable
difference in the material!!!!!!

83/86MM liners can easily be bored to 87MM.

To that end I had a tool and die shop make a holding fixture like we had at
John Deere.

The fixture is at a performance engine shop. I have mine done there and send
other racers to this shop.

I have no financial interest as no one needs another markup.

Contact me off the list if you need further information.

Joe Alexander