[TR] TR6 fan question

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 19:49:09 MDT 2010

Hi all;

On my TR3A, I've decided to carry out the TR6 fan conversion, though I know
 there is much discussion against it. There's a chap local to me who has a
garage  full of spare TR4-6 parts, so I asked him if he had a TR6 fan
available. He has  three of them, he says, 13-blade ones. Now, my understanding
was that TR6 fans  were 8-blade. Does anyone know if they changed, and whether
or  not this 13-blade one will work with the Moss TR6 fan conversion kit
that  they say is designed for the TR6 8-bladed one?

Tim

Tim Dyer,  Kings Creek Trees and Ornamentals
427 Kings Creek Road, RR3
Ashton, ON K0A  1B0
Canada
Phone/fax: 613 253 4126 Website: _www.kingscreektrees.com_
(http://www.kingscreektrees.com/)

Proud  member of Landscape Ontario (the Ontario association for
horticulture  professionals), the Canadian Nursery and Landscape Association, the
Ottawa  Botanical Garden Society, the Carleton Place Horticultural Society and
the  Christmas Tree Farmers of Ontario