[TR] Correct Alloy Oil Sump?

bill_beecher at flash.net bill_beecher at flash.net
Fri Jun 4 10:04:41 MDT 2010

My car came with the aluminum/alloy oil sump and just today I was noticing
that the part number in the casting is 501318 or 561318, but when I looked
in the parts manual it calls for p/s 301318.  Is this still the correct sump
for my car?  The sump was originally on a post 60,000 engine, but I have
since transferred it over to the original engine for this 1958 car.
(TS-30766)

TIA

Bill

Bill Beecher