[TR] TR3A Fog/Spot Lamp wiring question #2

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:38:48 MST 2010

On 11/25/10 10:19 AM, cfmtr3a at verizon.net wrote:

> I had checked your pages about the wiring but other than the codes for fog - didn't see anything.  If you feel like it you could add Blue w/Yellow for Spot switch to lamp (similar to the Red w/Yellow).  Found that bit somewhere earlier today.   If

Opps I need to update that page in my triumph site.  I started wih
dulicate pages, one in the TR site and one in the LR site.  It appears I
have been updating the LR site but not the TR site.  Opps.

I also have a lot of saved advice I need to move from Thunderbird to my
TR site as well.  There has been a lot of advice given, mostly on the
FOT list, that doesn't seem to be documented anywhere.

Teriann