[TR] TR3AdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddTR3A - lighter

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Thu Oct 7 14:38:52 MDT 2010

Yes, I have one - original in box.   won't be used as a lighter - but as an
electrical connection.
Question - where should it be mounted.?

To me it should be where the windshield/washer pump is mounted - in the area
between the cubby box and center panel just above where the ashtray mounts
to the facia support.

The other three options seem to be:
1) in that same spot on the other side of the center panel (or as an option
mount the w/w pump there)
2) on the facia at the upper right corner of the center panel.  I am not
sure of the clearance there.
3) on a bracket mounted next to the ashtray under the dash facia.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Carl