[TR] TR3A lighter

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 17:56:39 MDT 2010

For whatever it's worth, the 1960 TR3A I bought in '72 (and sold in
'08) had a Casco lighter mounted next to the heater rheostat switch on
the far LH side of the dash, presumably using the same location where
an OD switch would've been fitted. That's not very convenient for use
as a power outlet, but I found it a useful location for an actual
cigarette lighter at the time! :-)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us