[TR] 20 weight for Carbs

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Oct 10 22:21:45 MDT 2010

ATF is fine.  So is Marvel Mystery oil.  So is 20 or 30 weight
engine oil, or 3 in 1.  Various grades of olive oil would work,
using expensive extra virgin is sort of a waste.  Sugar water
would tend to dry up and get sticky, I'd avoid that.

Basically any light viscosity oil works.  I've been using air
tool oil for years, started using it because it is about the
right thickness and usually comes in a bottle with a handy
spout.

At Bailey's we used the Penrite from Moss, never had an
issue with the packaging.  But we went through it faster
than most home mechanics would, the bottles weren't
around that long.

mjb.