[TR] searching parts trf (hearty thanks)

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 20:51:01 MDT 2010

Listers,
thanks for all the help and suggestions!  I wasn't aware of the online parts
catalogue that randall mentioned and downloaded it immediately.  It's a little
bulky to handle but very helpful, especially the blow up diagrams.  awesome!  I
also wasn't aware that trf used the factory part numbers (maybe i'd forgotten)
so I think the problem is solved.  Inputting part numbers in the search engine
should solve that.  Matter of fact I think I have an old parts book for the tr-3
some place in my "stash".

Albert Runyan also offered great help and its nice to know that he follows this
list on a regular basis!

thanks to all the listers!

gary n.