[TR] Windshield Capping Seal for TR4A

Guy D. Huggins guy at genfiniti.com
Fri Oct 22 14:00:22 MDT 2010

Listers,

I am wondering if a part exists.

When I removed the capping piece from atop the windshield of the TR4A (by
drilling out the rivets), it has what appears to be the remains of a rubber
seal.
This seal was BETWEEN the capping piece and the windshield frame itself. (I
suppose to prevent water from getting into the hollow parts of the windscreen
frame.)

I have looked but cannot find a parts reference for this seal.
The closest I've found is the seal that attaches to the hood frame bar, along
with three metal strips, to form a seal between the hood frame and the
windscreen when the hood is raised.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Cheers,

Guy D. Huggins
1965 Triumph TR4A
CTC 63569LO