[TR] P/C @ VTR & Driving Requirements

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 17:03:43 MDT 2010

In a message dated 10/30/2010 5:50:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
spitlist at cox.net writes:

That's  easy Darrell.  We don't believe in the "holier than thou" concept
of
the concours scenario.

Joe

Hey Joe
I understand that too, but I always felt funny about putting my  prepared
for Showroom Stock Triumphs into P/C to compete against daily  driver folks.
Even my Modified Triumphs prepared for show do not belong  there either.
That's what you see sometimes at VTR. I suppose I just fell  like P/C cars from
driver Triumphs deserve their own chance to win an  award and all these
super restored Triumphs belong in the same class, however  they are to be
judged.  Instead they are copping awards out of P/C!   Oh my, Flame Retardant
Suit In Place!
Darrell