[TR] carlisle Pa. may import

Joe Laurito trglory at verizon.net
Sat Apr 2 19:32:47 MST 2011

Hi Gary;

As Forrest Gump would say, going to Carlisle is like opening a box of
chocolates. You may run you entire shopping list or you may go home empty
handed. However, when you find the really top quality stuff you say that you
want, it won't be sold at bargain basement prices. With all the quality
internet sellers offering spring sales right now, I doubt that I would drive
800 miles just to try my luck.

If you do make the trek, you'll have fun even if you don't buy a single
thing. There are lots of great sights to see and things to experience. I'm
not one of them, but do try to stop by the Central PA Triumph Club tent on
the show field and ask for me. I enjoy seeing the face behind the email
address.

Joe Laurito