[TR] Subject: Re: Headlights/driving lights/relays/fuses/connectors

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 13:48:20 MDT 2011

Hi List!

 I just received the digest mode that has my e-mail in it & it DEFIANTLY is NOT
what I had sent.Thanks to everyone who replied to my last E-mail about '?' marks
showing up in space bar pressing. This time I'm sending it in 'plain text', as
many of you had suggested.

Now to the thread of the above subject line:
I'm not good with Electrical problems, so I may be WAY OFF in my reply. Instead
of using a 'regulator fuse' would a 'Slow-burn Fuse' be of any help?
 -Cosmo Kramer