[TR] TR3 Brake light switch

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 13:04:14 MDT 2011

Hey Bill
must be the season. mine just took to not working also.
i do believe you will have a little fluiff run out and then have to bleed the
brakes.

take the top off the M/C and wrap Saran wrap around the neck, it will slow down
how fast the fluiff runs out.
N/A at my local napa.
bought from http://www.bscr.com/. 16% off the moss price and we don't pay
California sales tax. same bat shipping costs and same bat delivery time.
Frank