[TR] Period Modifications to TR6

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 07:24:07 MDT 2011

good points, Dave.....I know that back in 2003 when I got my TR6 on the
road, I basically only needed 4 photos for classic insurance.....good thing
they  didn't look under the bonnet!  Now, many years before that when I got my
 Spitfire on the road, I would have gladly offered them a peak at the
powerful  1296cc motor:)

chip

In a message dated 8/11/2011 8:55:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,