[TR] windshields

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Aug 16 21:44:09 MDT 2011

Gary,

I wouldn't spend the money unless you are just going for a particular look.
If you are driving with the top down on a nice day, most of the time I would
bet(except for Terry in NH), you have so much sunlight coming in from
everywhere else the tint would be of little use.  $5.00 for a pair of cheap
sunglasses does the trick!

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"