[TR] Dream Shop

Tim Cheatham tcheat2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 17:19:51 MDT 2011

Bill,

You might check out the Garage Journal website and forums. There are some
interesting, informative threads on there. One caveat:  it can turn you into a
tool collecting addict. Or maybe that was just me.

Congrats on the new space!  That sounds fantastic.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/tcheat2002@yahoo.com