[TR] 1964 TR4 Triumph for sale (San Bernardino)

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 29 18:05:11 MDT 2011

It's certainly worth the original purchase price of the car in 1964, maybe
more but $6,000 is a push, especially now that good reproductions are
available from England. The aluminum hardtop is a fragile piece, I spent
some decent cash to get mine straightened but still reasonable in my
opinion. Buy the car, keep the hardtop and sell the car for good
money..............an inexpensive way to get an original hardtop.
JVV