[TR] stag question

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 17:21:40 MST 2011

-- Original Message -----

Mine is on the front of the B pillar.

> 2. what are the differences between a 72 and a 73?

Don't know them all.  This is the break between the MK I and MK II.  Mine is a MK II.  Later door latches, coachline painted on the side, no quarter windows in the soft top.

Send mail to
stag-digest at digest.net
It may bounce, but it should give you info on how to subscribe.

I believe that Glenn Merrell and Joe Pawlak are the USA experts in Stag cars.  I'm biased, of course, since they had so much to do with my Stag.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net