[TR] Luggage Rack - Chrome or Stainless Steel

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 11:10:25 MST 2011

On 2/19/11, Carl TR <cfmtr3a at verizon.net> wrote:
> A question for the collective wisdom of the list -
>
> I am ready to buy a luggage rack for my TR3 project...

I use that rack in chrome -- my opinion is that the chrome looks
better and since the rack doesn't lead a very hard life (only when
luggage is hauled, almost always fair weather, keep it waxed)
corrosion is not a problem.

In particular if you plan to remove it when you don't need it (that is
the beauty of this design) then either ss or chrome should provide a
lifetime finish.

Geo