[TR] '71 TR6 owners ephemera for sale

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Mon Feb 21 13:55:57 MST 2011

Hi gang,

I came across my wrecked (in '79) 1971 TR 6 owner's manual, service record
-Passport to Service-including the metal address plate for service bills, a
consumer information sheet from Coventry about stopping distance, Tyre
Reserve Load and acceleration/passing ability, along with an unused Triumph
Sports Owners Association membership application (unused).  Everything is
intact, no rips or stains and very little signs of wear.  The service record
is written in and has dealer stamps. It shows that it got its 48K servce in
1975 and the last recorded oil change is in 1976.  I probably was doing my
own oil changes after that, besides which there are no more places for
service records beyond that point.

If anyone is interested in owning this lot of ephemera, I'd like $15.00 plus
postage for it.  First come, first served as they say.

Ron L'Herault
lherault -at sign- bu.edu  no spaces, no dashes of course.

Ron L