[TR] Car Insurance

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jul 31 12:52:38 MDT 2011

I have had my home and auto policies with them for about five years. Rates are
competitive, the people are always friendly and very helpful.  The only claim
experience was a chip repair on the windshield, no problems at all.  For your
LBC, they only do stated value and not agreed value which could be a challenge
should you have a total loss.

NFI,
Bill

Sent from mobile Bill