[TR] control head - tr2 turnsignals - no conductivity

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Jun 7 12:08:28 MDT 2011

> buzzed out my control head and does not look like I get any
> connectivity from common to the left or right leads.
>
> The car has been sitting over over 30 years -  any ideas on how to
> coax some conductivitity without taking it apart?

You could try turning the wheel 1/4 turn or so, and flipping the switch back
and forth a few times.

But I think the odds are good that you're going to have to take it apart.
It can be done without removing the harness from the stator tube, by sitting
in the driver's seat with a towel draped over your lap.
Some information that might help:
http://tinyurl.com/yamdra6
(although I need to go back and make sure which way the pegs should be).

-- Randall