[TR] LelandWest Classic Car Insurance

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 8 05:33:40 MDT 2011

On Tuesday, June 07, 2011 09:57:29 pm thenicholls at verizon.net wrote:
> Well, the way it turned out was what they wrote in the email was not backed
> up by the declarations page of the policy.  I ended up going with American
> Collectors, got the value I wanted, the rate was only $50 more per year
> than State Farm was offerring for $10000 less of value.
>
> Also should mention that I work for one of the top 5 insurance companies,
> and it is not State Farm or American Collectors.
>
> Thanks to the list for you input.
>
> Craig
> 1972 Triumph TR6
> Vienna, VA
Craig,

I have been with American Collectors for over 30 years. I will be adding my 72
TR6 to the policy as soon as I can get them some updated photos.

When I added my 63 4 a few years back all it took was a phone call followed up
by an email with an array of photos. They ok'd my agreed value and I had my
insurance card via email the next day.

Bob