[TR] BAck again - and with a question

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 11 14:52:58 MDT 2011

Andrew,

Not sure if this is your problem, but I was working on my 72 TR6 yesterday
trying to get the engine running smooth after a rebuild.

Engine ran fine in the garage, but when I tried to take it around the block it
stumbled like a bucking horse.

I replaced plugs, wires, condenser, dist cap, double checked the points,
checked fuel flow, redid timing. Nothing helped one bit.

As I was typing a query to the 6Pack forum, I noticed I didn't change the
rotor. Well that was the problem. Darn thing looked fine to me but a new rotor
fixed the problem.

Bob