[TR] Digest mode

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Sun Jun 12 15:11:41 MDT 2011

On 12 Jun 2011 at 10:48, Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> I think I may have fixed the problem with the digest mode
> of this list.

Good to hear your digestion is back to normal, Mark.

On a completely unrelated note, this afternoon I managed to get the
gearbox back into my GT6.  Finished re-assembly yesterday, installed
today.  And I didn't slice my knuckles open.  There are a few more
bolts to go, plus the interior, but that's all easy.

It's amazing what I can get done when I don't do anything else.

Today is Sharon's and my 34th wedding anniversary.  We went to yoga
this morning with a new instructor who held the toughest class I've
been to in years.  After that and then manhandling the gearbox into
the car this afternoon I expect I'll be moderately tired tomorrow.
No, make that sore.  Still, it is good to get this done.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com
'80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+