[TR] TR2/3 temp. gauge & capilliary tube.

Angelo Graham agraham at execulink.com
Mon Jun 13 10:04:38 MDT 2011

Hello List:
Just getting at re-installing the temp. gauge & tube in my '2. How
important is it to follow the manual diagram on routing the tube to the
right and around the heater, then to the fire-wall hole? Seems a much
more direct path if you stay to the left and approach the fire-wall hole
that way. May need a loop in the tube to take up some length. Any
problems with deviating from the original routing?
Also, have a couple of screw clips on my tube. Just find a convenient
place on the heater rails to attach these? Must say, have forgotten how
this came out...
Thanks for any help with this.
Angelo Graham