[TR] originality issues

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 26 06:52:39 MDT 2011

I'm with teriann.  my tr6 has been heavily modified with performance
goodies.  wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!

in fact, if you look at the successful aftermarket people like goodparts, I
suspect there are a lot of people who are not so enamored of 1950's,  60's,
and 70's levels of performance.  guess they haven't chimed in yet.