[TR] Satin Black Powder coat

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Sun Jun 26 15:52:48 MDT 2011

Hi,

I have been using Eastwood's powder coating supplies some and have been very happy with them.  But, after doing the last 3 pieces n satin black I noticed that all of the items I have done in the satin black have a bit of texture to them, while all of the other items seem to be very smooth.

So I am wondering, is the satin black supposed to feel that way, or am I doing something wrong.  I suspect that I am doing something wrong, though it seems to only be affecting the satin black.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Roger Elliott