[TR] gas tank

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sat Mar 5 21:24:59 MST 2011

     I poured in a bag of crushed gravel in mine and turned it over and over. I was grinding out an old sealer that was flaking off. After that I slushed it out with Muriatic acid. After this, I used the instructions with my KBS Coatings kit and used their wash, prep and sealer. It all worked great. I bought the kit sized for the motorcycle tank and it was perfect for the TR3 tank. No complaints.
     Good radiator shops were too far away.
     YMMV,

     Bill in Tehachapi

Message: 1