[TR] Fred

ronnie babbitt rbtr3a at cox.net
Thu Mar 10 20:45:12 MST 2011

Last year when planning for the VTR National on Jekyll, I tried very hard to make the arrangements to get Fred there, not only Fred but his car as well. At one point i was excited for it looked as if at was going to come to fruition, however His Doc did not agree to the travel. To be honest i'm not sure if it was the Doc or if Fred just didn't want to be seen in his current state.

Marty,  just so you know, I had in place a plan to recognize him and honor him with an event award if he would have been able to attend. When he called to let me know he wasn't coming I knew that would have been his last event.

I will as a VTR BOD member suggest an Honor award fitting for him.

Ronnie