[TR] Fred Thomas Decal

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 09:46:00 MST 2011

The subject of a decal honoring Fred Thomas was proposed last week.  After some initial dialog we WILL be proceeding with this project.  The design and details are in the initial stages but the intent is to have a 3 inch decal offered to who ever wants one at a minimal cost to pay for the manufacturing and mailing of the decals.  This will not be a for profit enterprise.  I am NOT taking orders yet. Lots of details to be worked out before that point. I will post updates on the project as we go forward so be patient with me:) .

Thanks,
Marty Sukey