[TR] FT's TR3

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 18:45:11 MST 2011

 Just a thought: a photo tribute page on either Team.Net or www.vtr.org might be a fitting remembrance of our friend?

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us