[TR] throttle shaft reaming

spamiam at comcast.net spamiam at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 18:58:12 MST 2011

Well, I had thought the same thing.  I used a slightly undersize reamer to
account for this and for wobble when manually turning the reamer.  I also
put a slight bevel on the corner of the cutting flutes so there is no burr
that may take off more metal than planned.

It seemed to work OK, but I'd recommend working on a junk carb first to
check out your success.  Also, you can look for the source for the piloted
reamer that is used by Joe Curto.

-Tony