[TR] Hagerty Insurance

Frank Magnusson fmags at cox.net
Mon Mar 21 16:13:38 MST 2011

I am considering changing to Hagerty for my insurance.

Be careful and read the fine print.  Many of these companies have exclusions in them like if you go to the store to run a quick errand and the car gets stolen you are not covered.  I don't recall if Haggerty had this but one company I checked with a few years ago did.  I'm with American Collectors Ins Co and am very happy with them.

Frank

<Would appreciate experience good and bad with them about coverage,
claims, etc.

Off-line would be fine, don't want to clog the site...

Thanks,

Peter>