[TR] TR4A - Installing Dan Master's Harness - Question

G.D. Huggins guy at genfiniti.com
Wed Mar 30 16:30:49 MST 2011

Listers,

I am installing the Advance Auto Wire kit to my TR4A.
Neither the diagram, nor in the manual, mentions the starter solenoid.

Is it needed?  I ask this because there is no mention, but also because the "power block" contains a starter relay, which is basically the same thing.

If it is still needed, to which side ("S" or "I") does the positive lead from the battery need to terminate? (Originally it was to the "S" side.)
I am converting to negative ground.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Guy D. Huggins