[TR] silicon or regular brake fluic

Bryan Loy paradise.712002 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 18:28:48 MST 2011

thats "fluif" on this list, Gary! LOL
  And as far as the synthetic goes, as long as you have none of the old fluid in the lines, then by all means go w/Dot 5.  It's a funky shade of purple, but it works very well w/no deterioration of the m/c rubber as is the case w/dot 3. I've used in my '71 TR6 for a long time w/much success.  Good luck!