[TR] I finally did it

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue May 3 13:45:25 MDT 2011

I bunch of us 6-Pack guys have been using West Valley Instruments out in
California (http://westvalleyinstruments.com/)  Besides doing excellent
work, they quote a price and a delivery time and meet it. I had my Speedo &
Tach rebuilt/calibrated by them and it took 10 days door to door. Call and
ask for Morris and explain what you need done. Morris is the guy you need to
talk to.

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org
1975 TR6 with: