[TR] FT Memorial Decals

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Sat May 7 09:42:28 MDT 2011

Just a reminder, we have 3 inch diameter window decals and stickers made up in memory of Fred Thomas. Since they are purchased and obviously we cannot return them I would like to move them from my kitchen counter to your mailbox.  Fred touched so many of us it was the thing to do. Price is $2.00 for the first one and $1.00 for each additional mailed at the same time. This covers the decal/sticker and postage.  Send a check and a note telling me how many of which one (sticker or decal) to Marty Sukey 38286 Law Rd, Grafton OH 44044.

Thanks,
Marty Sukey