[TR] FW: FW: advice - restoration frustration! Part 2 of 2.

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Tue May 24 05:25:51 MDT 2011

Continued
.

When it came, it didn’t match my sample but did match the in-stock sample
they sent in January.   I called the next day.  The lady who answered
acknowledged that the item shipped wasn't right.  She asked me to call back
the next day so that she could check it out.   I called but she was out.
That night I had a voice mail from someone else saying that they would get
the correct material out to me in about a week and pick up the incorrect
package.   Today (two weeks later) I called and was told again “check back
in a week”.

I have purposely omitted the company name – but I am asking what the
consensus is on what I should do?   According to the bank, it is past the
dispute period but since the purchased item has not been received, they may
still consider reversing the charge.  I'll do that next week if necessary.
I don’t want to jeopardize receiving  the vinyl (hopefully it will match) –
but I don’t know what to do.

Your thoughts?

Carl Musson
1961 TR3A TS81802LO